Dee C’rell – Cello und Klavier Editionen
Cello und Klavier Editionen is the second installment of the Editionen series. Combining alternative arrangements and original compositions, Cello und Klavier Editionen embraces sophisticated arrangements, which subsequently entwine contemporary electronic music making, whilst musically revisiting the original Klavier Editionen album.
Cello und Klavier Editionen is a concept created by the idiosyncratic music making method that Dee C’rell is acknowledged for within contemporary music. The album allows the listener to hear and observe the skillful and detailed insight into a music making approach that has established him as one of the most significant composers within electronic music in the world.
Cello und Klavier Editionen
Label: Holm Records
Release Date: 30.6.2017
1. Catching Stars As They Fall (Cello und Klavier Mix)
2. Sleeping in Düsseldorf (Cello und Klavier Mix)
3. Sinken (Cello und Klavier Mix)
4. Headphone Walking (Cello und Klavier Mix)
5. Der Einsame (Cello und Klavier Mix)
6. Canals, Nights and Such Places (Cello und Klavier Mix)
7. Trams, Things and Other Stuff (Cello und Klavier Mix)
8. Lara Potthoff Extended Lounge Mix
All music composed, performed and produced by Dee C’rell
Mastered by Harald Karla @ Bechstein
Special thanks to, Oliver Holtz.
Dedicated to the special one
For more information please visit
By Michael Terzian Wed August 1, 2018
We are extremely saddened to announce that as of today we are no longer able to offer our music services to …
As of June 1st 2016, we are offering limited access to our streams to the US audience. The increased license rates …