Dee C’rell – Cello und Klavier Editionen
Cello und Klavier Editionen is the second installment of the Editionen series. Combining alternative arrangements and original compositions, Cello und Klavier Editionen embraces sophisticated arrangements, which subsequently entwine contemporary electronic music making, whilst musically revisiting the original Klavier Editionen album.
Cello und Klavier Editionen is a concept created by the idiosyncratic music making method that Dee C’rell is acknowledged for within contemporary music. The album allows the listener to hear and observe the skillful and detailed insight into a music making approach that has established him as one of the most significant composers within electronic music in the world.
Cello und Klavier Editionen
Label: Holm Records
Release Date: 30.6.2017
1. Catching Stars As They Fall (Cello und Klavier Mix)
2. Sleeping in Düsseldorf (Cello und Klavier Mix)
3. Sinken (Cello und Klavier Mix)
4. Headphone Walking (Cello und Klavier Mix)
5. Der Einsame (Cello und Klavier Mix)
6. Canals, Nights and Such Places (Cello und Klavier Mix)
7. Trams, Things and Other Stuff (Cello und Klavier Mix)
8. Lara Potthoff Extended Lounge Mix
All music composed, performed and produced by Dee C’rell
Mastered by Harald Karla @ Bechstein
Special thanks to, Oliver Holtz.
Dedicated to the special one
For more information please visit
Las Vegas, NV, United States, 7 January 2019 – Technics today unveiled the new SL-1200MK7 Direct Drive Turntable. The new model …
Motion FM – December 2018 Chart by Panos B